A Digital Marketing and Social Media Management Agency
Content, content, content. You’ve heard the saying before, content is king!
But at Social Media 55, we believe that if the content is king, context is the kingdom.?
Content marketing should be part of your digital marketing strategy. Content comes in all types of forms, here are a few that we do so very well:
Social Media Marketing: what to say and how to say it to get in front of the right audience.
SEO: search engine optimization rewards those who curate and share quality content on the web. Remember, consistent content creation is better than a fragmented content deployment schedule. Stick to a prescribed content schedule. Don’t worry, we’ll be sure to get that in place for you and will handle every aspect of the content curation process to save you a headache and hassle.
Inbound Marketing: Words are meant to attract the right audience. And, once the audience reads or hears the right message, they must be inbounded to a designated channel, your website.
Content strategy, as the name suggests, all content requires a strategic approach. We never write or create just to create. There must be a reason for the activity and that’s to make absolutely certain that your brand is perceived and received by your potential clients the very way you want it to be. You’re in full control, we’re in the passenger seat helping you get to your destination.
It’s important to remember that content marketing is a long-term strategy. One that is meant to help you build a strong a nurturing relationship with your audience or prospective clients.
Various Forms Of Content
We’d like you to consider that content marketing is like telling a story. Storytelling has been one of the most effective uses of content since the beginning of time. As humans, we are hardwired to hear and share stories.
Content can come in various forms though right? How can you make sure we at Social Media 55 will help you leverage the most effective format for your business? Well, here are a few types of formats that have allowed for wildly successful outcomes for some of our national clients:
- Content Curation: the original creation of content for a particular topic or sector.
- Case studies: the data and assessment of successful (and not so successful) strategies and tactics that a company has deployed
- Ebooks: a digital version of a book that contains insights and information relevant to a specific set of topics
- Email/Newsletters: a series of emails or communications that are intended to communicate a particular message or point to your email database
- Guides: explanatory content that explains what to do and how to do certain things.
- Video Production: Social Media 55 will create your next corporate video or product video and help make you a sensation. Our video photographers and editing team is ready to serve you in over 30 markets in both the United States and Canada.
The above-listed formats are not the only type of formats that we service or curate at Social Media 55. Here are some more to consider:
Lists, Helpful Application tools, Opinion posts, Infographics, White papers, Vlogs, Videos, Surveys, Quizzes, Polls, Podcasts, Press Releases, and User Generated Content.
Ready For Content Marketing ?
Be sure to contact us to learn more about these two very destructive issues that could be costing you 50% of your potential profits! A Social Media 55 expert will identify some potential pitfalls that you may be experiencing during a discovery session and assist you in selecting the perfect bundle of digital marketing services here at Social Media 55. Your full-service digital marketing agency.
Call us at 1-844-MEDIA-55 / 1-844-633-4255 with any questions